Information Collection Statement ob
document outlines the types of information collected by itjobz and its
possible use and disclosure in our endeavour to assist you in your
search for employment.
Personal information is any information or opinion about you. It may range from the very sensitive (e.g. medical history or condition) to the everyday (e.g. address and phone number). It includes your work experience and qualifications aptitude test results the opinions of others about your work performance and other information obtained by us in connection with your possible work placements.
information may include sensitive information which is information or
opinion about your racial or ethnic origin political opinion
membership of a political professional or trade association or trade
union religious or philosophical beliefs affiliations sexual
preferences or practices criminal record health or disability. It may
also include personal information collected to provide a health
service. Sensitive information will only be disclosed with your
specific consent unless we have a legal duty to do so.
Why ITJobz collects your personal information
ITJobz will collect your personal information solely for its own use in connection with your potential work placements.
How your personal information will be collected
information will be collected from you directly when you complete and
submit one of our registration forms or provide other information in
connection with your application to us. Some sensitive information may
be recorded as a result of you providing legal documents e.g. your
passport qualifications or proof of enti
Personal information will also be collected when:
* we receive any reference about you
* we receive results of inquiries that we might make of your former employers work colleagues professional associations or registration body
* we receive the results of any competency or medical test
* we receive performance feedback about you (whether positive or negative)
* we receive any complaint from or about you in the workplace
* we receive any information about a workplace accident in which you are involved
* we receive any information about any insurance investigation litigation registration or professional disciplinary matter criminal matter inquest or inquiry in which you are involved and
* when provide us with any additional information about yourself.
How your personal information will be used
Your personal information may be used in connection with: your actual or possible work placement your performance appraisals and our assessment of your ongoing performance and prospects any test or assessment (including medical) that you might be required to undergo our identification of your training needs any workplace rehabilitation our management of any complaint investigation or inquiry in which you are involved and any insurance claim or proposal that requires disclosure of your personal or sensitive information.
Information Collection Statement
I hereby agree to itjobz collecting my personal information and understand that it may be disclosed to:
* potential and actual employers and clients of itjobz (excluding those you have specifically nominated)
* other members of the itjobz group and other associated companies.
* our insurers
* a professional association or registration body that has a proper interest in the disclosure of your personal information
* a Workers Compensation body
* our contractors and suppliers e.g. our I.T. contractors and Psychometric Test Managers
* any person with a lawful enti
* any person to whom you direct us to supply employment details.